I was out of town for a few days this week so I’m a little late with this post! But I figured what the heck I will post it anyway!
The writing prompt I chose for this week….
1.) If you could do it over again…
There isn’t much I would do different because if I changed anything I wouldn’t be where I’m at today? There area few things that I wish I would have done back in the day but not a lot that I would do over again?
- I would have moved to NYC before I was married and had my daughter. Even if it was just for a summer – i would love to have lived in the city.
- I would go back and change my attitude to HS and my grades.
- I now probably would have chosen a different major in college
- I should have never taken my last job – or stayed at it as long as I did – so much for thinking change was coming in a positive way.
- I wish I got married a little earlier and had kids a little younger but Hey things happen for a reason!
- I wish I wouldn’t have let my husband talk me into moving when we decided to “live together” before we got married. I loved my townhouse! The move in together then involved 2 moves within 15 months -Uggh!
- I’m glad I talked my friends into going downtown one Saturday night when part of the group wanted to go to the local bars. – If I never went with my friend I would have never run into my husband at a random bar. 14 years later we meet in a random bar after meeting the 1st time in our college dorm freshman year. – i know crazy!
- So happy that I got pregnant when I did as it was the best thing that every happened to me – minus of course all the damage the pregnancy did to my body!