One of the prompts today from Mama Kat’s writers workshop was to create a bucket list. Now, the prompt said 100 things you want to do before you turn 100. Now, 100 is a lot of things to list in one post! But really, the truth is I’ve never sat down and listed out 100 things. So I figured, I would do this in parts and really why bore you with reading 100 things all at once! Really, I’m just buying myself sometime to think about this!
5.) Write a list of 100 things you want to do before you turn 100. Otherwise known as a “bucket list”.
My list is in no specific order
- Take a family summer vacation every summer
- Travel to Italy
- learn to play the piano
- raise a confident, independent, street smart little girl
- Have 1 more baby but I’m okay if this doesn’t happen. (definitely want to do this before 100!!…my goal is before 40!)
- Run a successful business
- learn to accept me and to be happy with me
- Take a family picture at least once a year.
- take my husband to NYC – can you believe he has never been there!
- visit Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty w/ my husband. My husbands Dad came over on the boat form Germany through Ellis Island
- Travel to the 50 states
- Buy a cottage at the lake or beach house!!
- ride a train
- learn to ask for help when I need it
- run in a race – my goal is to run in the turkey trot this thanksgiving!
- learn to play guitar
- See a Broadway show
- learn HTML
- pay my debt off – it was paid off up until this last job loss – I can’t stand owing money.
- Try family camp at Camp Fitch one summer.