So over the weekend Katie from Desperate for Coffee gave me the Sugar Doll Award! If you are not a follower of Desperate for Coffee stop by and check out Katie’s blog. She has a such a great sense of humor and makes me laugh. I also love the coffee cup image she has on her blog it makes me laugh and smile every time I visit her page. This award comes with a few rules — see below
Rule 1: Katie – thank you so much for thinking of me for this award! It made me smile!! 😉
Rule 2: Ten things about me
- I married a guy I first met my freshman year in college and we lived in the same dorm. I was good friends with his 1 roommate but I Chris and I were just on that Hello basis and he never really ran around with my group in college. 14 years later in a different city from college and our hometowns we ran into each other in a bar. Well now 5 years later married and 1 kid!
- I gained close to 95 lbs with my pregnancy – started off the pregnancy as a size 6/8 and well lets just say that 1st pregnancy took a toll on me. Thanks to my lovely PCOS that I have!
- My favorite drink – extra dirty martini, good glass of red wine, and Diet Coke!
- I ♥ my morning coffee – a morning with out it just never seems to get off on the right foot.
- I used to collect strawberries but then everyone started giving me strawberries for everything! So I had to cut that off because I was maxed out on the strawberries! Strawberries were one of the mascot/symbols from my Sorority.
- I ♥ vacations and beach vacations are my favorite! I’m so overdue on a vacation and I can’t wait to go on one again
- My favorite TV Shows are Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives of NJ, Modern Family, Glee – okay, I’ll stop there because there are more and my DVR is always maxed out!
- I have 2 sisters and 1 step brother. My middle sister and my daughter share a birthday ~ June 6th. Yes, my daughter was born on 06-06-06!! My younger sister will turn 16 this August. Yes, I could be her Mom and she likes to tell me that! I also have a Step Brother who is in grad school. Yes, I live in the Modern Family!
- I have a craft problem and should attend a crafter’s anonymous! I have so many projects going on right now one of the 4 bedrooms has been temporarily converted into my craft room!
- I love to plan parties! I’m so excited right now I’m working on Lilly’s 4th Birthday Party! Stay tuned I’ll be sure to post lots of the party details in the next few weeks.