I saw this post earlier on MBC about “like(ing)” everyones facebook page. Do you have a facebook page? If you do comment and let me know and I will be happy to follow you on facebook! I do not have a facebook page for my blog just my online business. I was just working on it today and would love some “new” fans. Okay, so it’s not “fan” anymore it’s “like” which personally I like “fan” better but Oh well, I don’t make the rules!
You can follow me on facebook here – Lillian Aerin & Co. Or on the<—select “like” from the facebook box on the left hand side of my blog.
If you do not have a facebook page set up and you were thinking about setting up one I’ve included below the simple steps of how to get started!
- log into your facebook account
- at the very bottom of your HOME page you will see ADVERTISING- click on this.
- Once you are on the advertising page at the very top click on pages with the orange flag.
- Once you are on the pages look to your right and you will see a green button – create page.
- Once you select create page it will walk you through setting up your facebook page!